OZAUKEE TALENT After School Music “Labs”
- FALL SEMESTER runs the weeks of September 11th through December 4th
- Cost is 70+% OFF the cost of an hourly private music lesson
- ($50 payment for September due now. Then $50 due 10/1, 11/1, 12/1 Slots are available first come, first serve.)
- Collaborative environment to spark creativity and interest
- Individualized as well as group lesson plans
- Excellent introduction to private lessons to gauge student’s interest
- Students learn leadership skills through helping peers
Contemporary Music Lab for Teens Tuesdays 5:30 to 6:30
Target Ages: Elementary Education and Middle School. Both singers and instrumentalists welcome.
Skills Learned: performing contemporary music with other teens, song arranging, reading rhythm notation, playing instruments as a group, hand drumming, confidence, teamwork, leadership, performance technique, rehearsing as a group, creativity, improvisation, intuitive drumming, innovation and composition, music appreciation, social skills, how to vary tone, group collaboration and much more. Visits from "special guest musicians" on occasion.
Materials Needed: tba
Spaces are limited. Register and hold your slot early.
Final Performance on December 6th at 5:30 pm
Performances within the Community TBD