OZAUKEE TALENT After School Music “Labs”
- FALL SEMESTER runs the weeks of September 11th through December 4th
- Cost is 70+% OFF the cost of an hourly private music lesson
- ($50 payment for September due now. Then $50 due 10/1, 11/1, 12/1 Slots are available first come, first serve.)
- Collaborative environment to spark creativity and interest
- Individualized as well as group lesson plans
- Students learn at their own pace in a peer friendly environment
- Excellent introduction to private lessons to gauge student’s interest
- Students learn leadership skills through helping peers
VOICE Lab for Beginners” Wednesdays 5:30 to 6:30
Target Ages: Elementary Education and Middle School
Skills Learned: stage presence, how to increase volume, rhythm and pitch work, confidence, teamwork, leadership, tips for good technique, creativity, choreography, event planning, innovation, social skills, solo singing, group singing, community service, how to vary tone, group collaboration and much more.
Spaces are limited. Register and hold your slot early.
Final Performance on December 6th at 5:30 pm
Performances within the Community TBD