Please read carefully. If you have additional questions, email email@example.com
When Does the Fall Semester Run?
Semester runs the weeks of September 11th through December 4th. Lessons are 1/2 hour each discipline. (Some families purchase two half hour lesson slots which is fine.)
What Kind of Private Music Lessons Do You Give for Youth and Adults?
- Kids Piano
- Learn Piano (Adults)
- Singing Lessons for All Ages (Classical, Musical Theater & Contemporary)
- Beginner Guitar
- Drum Lessons (reading rhythm with a hand drum as well as drum set lessons)
- Gifted and Talented Programs
- Virtual or Online Lessons
- Music and Technology
- Marketing Your Music
- Private Acting Class
- Audition Prep
- School Band Extra Assistance
- Solo and Ensemble Prep
- Music Appreciation (usually for ages 3 to 6 or children with special needs)
- Public Speaking & Presenting
- Songwriting & Music Theory
- Music Classes for the Entire Family
Left over available slots are at $35/lesson (next time, be sure to register before the start of the semester to receive a reduced rate ....about $30/lesson...)
There are also small group lessons available at only $50/mo.
Tuesdays 4:00, 7:00
When you check out, indicate in the "Notes" which slot you would like and for what kind of lessons. Also indicate name and age.