Please read carefully. If you have additional questions, email email@example.com
When Does the Semester Run?
Semester runs the weeks of January 15th through April 9th. Lessons are 1/2 hour each discipline. (Some families purchase two half hour lesson slots which is fine.) Two "make up lessons" are allowed per semester and will happen during their normal lesson time the weeks of April 16th and April 23rd.
What Kind of Private Music Lessons Do You Give for Youth and Adults?
- Kids Piano
- Learn Piano (Adults)
- Singing Lessons for All Ages (Classical, Musical Theater & Contemporary)
- Beginner Guitar
- Drum Lessons (reading rhythm with a hand drum as well as drum set lessons)
- Gifted and Talented Programs
- Virtual or Online Lessons
- Music and Technology
- Marketing Your Music
- Private Acting Class
- Audition Prep
- School Band Extra Assistance
- Solo and Ensemble Prep
- Music Appreciation (usually for ages 3 to 6 or children with special needs)
- Public Speaking & Presenting
- Songwriting & Music Theory
- Music Classes for the Entire Family
There are also small group lessons available at only $50/mo.
AVAILABLE SLOTS FIRST COME/FIRST SERVE (will be updated regularly as availability changes)
Mondays 3:30, 4:30 to 6:00 North Shore Academy of the Arts Seussical KIDS directed by Angie Mack Reilly ,6:40, 7:10
Tuesdays 3:00, 3:30, 7:30
Wednesdays 3:00, 3:30, 7:00
Thursdays 3:00, 4:00, 4:30
Saturdays 10:00 to 11:00 (every other Saturday for an hour starting on 1/27) 11:30, 12:00, 12:30
When you check out, indicate in the "Notes" which slot you would like and for what kind of lessons. Also indicate name and age. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org