OZAUKEE TALENT After School Music “Labs”
- FALL SEMESTER runs the weeks of September 11th through December 4th
- Cost is 70+% OFF the cost of an hourly private music lesson
- ($50 payment for September due now. Then $50 due 10/1, 11/1, 12/1 Slots are available first come, first serve.)
- Collaborative environment to spark creativity and interest
- Individualized as well as group lesson plans
- Excellent introduction to private lessons to gauge student’s interest
- Students learn leadership skills through helping peers
PIANO Lab for Beginners” Tuesdays 4:30 to 5:30
Target Ages: Elementary Education and Middle School
Skills Learned: reading notation, reading rhythms, playing instruments as a group, playing percussive instruments, confidence, teamwork, leadership, tips for good technique, creativity, improvisation, playing "by ear", innovation and composition, music appreciation, social skills, piano techniques, group collaboration and much more. Visits from "special guest musicians" on occasion.
Materials Needed: tba
Spaces are limited. Register and hold your slot early.
Final Performance on December 6th at 5:30 pm
Performances within the Community TBD