To learn more about singer/songwriter Stephanie Erin Brill visit https://ozaukeetalent.com
Piano Lessons & Songwriting Lessons for Teens, Children and Adults
- Kids Piano
- Learn Piano (Adults)
- Songwriting & Music Theory
HOW IT WORKS:
- Choose 1/2 hour time frame.
- There is a DROP DOWN MENU when you click inside the available time slots box with over 20 options.
- If you do not see a time frame that works for you, please send an email to email@example.com with the time and day that you are hoping for. There is a remote chance that it might be available.
- Lesson slots are FIRST COME/FIRST SERVE and will not show up in the Shopping Cart if they are not available.
- Pay 1/2 DOWN NOW to officially reserve ($125)
- Pay the remaining portion by the first lesson ($125)
- There are 13 weeks from June 1st to August 31st. You will only pay for 10 lessons for the entire summer. That means that you can miss 3 lessons over the summer without any penalty, or you can use those 3 extra lessons for FREE or give them to a friend or sibling for FREE!
- Only one discipline is allowed per 1/2 hour slot. So if you want to take voice and guitar, you will need to purchase 2 half hour slots.
VISIT OZAUKEETALENT.COM for more information and fantastic testimonials!
Ozaukee Talent is located at 1111 Broad Street in Grafton on the 3rd floor of the #northshoreacademyofthearts building
Students should optimally practice during several intervals of 15 minutes each throughout the week. Lack of practice affects the student’s ability to learn in a timely and efficient manner. All students are encouraged and taught to be able to practice on their own without parental help. The instructor will recommend materials to be purchased.
Tuition helps the instructor cover costs such as
- Rental of the music classroom, theater space and sound equipment
- Classroom learning tools and supplies
- Technology, Wi-Fi, online payment system, website, phone, etc…
- Marketing costs
- Event planning and promotion for the STUDENT SHOWCASE, Open Mics, etc…
- Time for scheduling, correspondence and communication
- “Outside of classroom” song research for the student
- 18 years of expertise potentially leading to referrals, performance and networking opportunities, inside scoop on area auditions, etc..
- Instructor’s ongoing training and pay (after everything else is paid for )
Ozaukee Talent warmly welcomes donations of all sizes to assist those whose family cannot afford services such as private lessons. DONATE HERE
USAGE OF PHOTO AND VIDEO
Ozaukee Talent may use “in action” photo or short video shots from time to time for promotional purposes. Things like a students’ first or last name, age, school, etc…will not be revealed to the public without the parent’s permission. In most cases, the child remains anonymous.